L2LOA is the short name of Lineage2 Lair of Antharas. We decide to save High-Five Community with a server that will never be wiped. Advertisement of Server will be open non stop so this mean there will be new players every day, is some players feels tired to have a break until they come back. We are providing you a server that everything working as it should, and this will be your home on the official high-five gameplay! We will not provide any custom item, everything will be very clean. Also THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: Server will be legit for every player. Why we say this? BECAUSE WE DO NOT purchase clans or any kind of streamer. This means: Everybody will have a chance to be the top player!
- EXP/SP - x15
- ADENA - x5-7
- RB EXP/SP - x8
- RB DROP CHANCE - x5
- Seal stones - x3 (amount)
- Dimensional Fragment - x3 (amount)
- Epaulette - x3 (amount)
- Quest drop item - x1
- Quest reward (SP/EXP) - x3
- Quest reward (ADENA) - x1
Award for some quests:
- Seven Signs, Series of Doubt
- Seven Signs, Dying Message
- Seven Signs, Mammon's Contract
- Seven Signs, Secret Ritual of the Priests
- Seven Signs, Seal of the Emperor
- Seven Signs, the Sacred Book of Seal
- Seven Signs, Embryo
- Seven Signs, Mysterious Girl
- Seven Signs, Forbidden Book of the Elmoreden Kingdom
- Seven Signs, To the Monastery of Silence
- Seven Signs, Solina's Tomb
- Seven Signs, One Who Seeks the Power of the Seal
- Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
- Pailaka - Devil's Legacy
- Pailaka - Injured Dragon
- Walk of Fate
- Ominous News
- Contract Execution
- Seal Removal
- Nikola's Heart
- Vain Conclusion
- Lost Dream
- Contract Completion
- Art of Persuasion
- Nikola's Cooperation
- Relic Exploration
- Supply Check
- All quests for the third class transfer
Foxed reward 1000а
- Bard’s Mandolin
- EXP/SP х2
- Autoloot - only adena
- Offtrade - yes, activated by command .offline
- Limited boxes - 3 box for 1 PC
- Learning Skills - autolearning to 62, further manually. Skills Fast HP Recovery, Vital Force, Resurrection, Dryad Root not learning automatically
- Buff slots - 24+12
- Class transfer - 1,2 for adena, 3 for quest
- Subclass, Noblesse - for quest
- Seven Signs event - period 2 weeks
- Grand Olympiad - period 1 month, start March, 1
- Siege and TW - period 2 weeks
- Respawn world RB - 12+8 hours random
- Hellbound is open from start, level 11
Epic Raid Bosses
- All epic bosses are dead from the start
- Queen Ant 24 hours, random +-2 hours
- Orfen 36 hours, random +-2 hours
- Core 36 hours, random +-2 hours
- Baium 5 days, random +-2 hours
- Antharas 11 days, the entrance to the nest is not limited
- Valakas 11 days, the entrance to the nest is not limited
- SoD (Tiat)
- Zaken (night)
- Zaken (high)
Goods per donate
- Premium status bonus +50% exp/sp
- Runes EXP, SP +30% / +50%
Rules of the game
1. General provisions
- 1.1 Game site— L2LOA
- 1.2 The Game site is both a description and "How to play game" manual.
1.3 Game components posted on the Games site are:
- data, information;
- the intellectual property, including photographic images, graphics, drawings, artworks visual, audio and/or audiovisual or any other form;
- as intellectual property designations, including trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos, etc.;
- software, including the Game Client.
- 1.4 Gaming language on Game Service: Russian / Translit / English.
- 1.5 To meet the process of access to the Game Process, the User sets up Beyond Updater, an auxiliary software (including technical protection tools embedded in it), which is necessary for downloading/making actual changes to the Game Client to match the technical parameters of the Game Process. Access to Game Process is possible exclusively through Beyond Updater.
2. Rules Subject
- 2.1 The hereof document sets the Rules, only under which, the User may use the Services to participate in the Game Process.
- 2.2 Subject to the current Rules, Administration gives User the possibility of using Games around the clock, except during scheduled maintenance and the occurrence of other circumstances preventing User to access the Game.
3. Additional terms
- 3.1 For the proper use of the Services, User must comply with the minimum system and technical requirements for the equipment.
- 3.2 Administration does not undertakes the return of in-game values lost due to the loss of access to the account by User. However, Administration may at its discretion perform a return game values lost by User in cases of error, failure, cracking or other faults of the server software.
- 3.3 Administration does not undertakes the exchange of in-game values for real money.
4. User's rights and liabilities
- 4.1 At registration, Userchooses nickname, login, password, that will allow identifying User among other Users of the Service. The user is obliged to inform of reliable Account data.
- 4.2 With the permission of Administration, User is free to change his password. User is liable to ensure the confidentiality (secrecy) of his password and other necessary data and, respectively, is responsible for the unsaved and the disclosure of his password and all risks (losses) related to this.
- 4.3 User is entitled to register two or more characters.
- 4.4 User has obliged if it is necessary to take any actions related to participation in the Game process, to make sure he has any contacts with any authorized representative of the Administration. Contact with the Administration authorized representatives is done via a Personal Account on the website L2LOA
- 4.5 User may undertake a "resale" of provided by the Administration services to third parties and to extract from them any other benefit.
- 4.6 User does not have the right to reveal information aimed at illegally obtaining passwords to access to the characters of the Game, as well as to distribute links to sites with similar information.
4.7 User agrees to treat with respect and properly other Users and Administration of the Game, namely:
- not to use bad or strong language in public game chats and forums;
- not to threaten with violence and physical harm;
- not to spread in any way the materials propagandizing or expressing aversion or hatred to any religion, culture, race, nation, people, language, politics, ideology or social movement;
- not to promote directly or indirectly porn-sites, drugs and resources containing similar information, including but not limited to: do not poste materials with pornographic images of minors and (or) announcements involving minors as performers to participate in entertainment events of pornographic character, not to publish information about ways, methods of development, manufacture and use of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, field acquisition tools such substances and their precursors, methods and places of cultivation of narcotic plants, not to publish information about methods of committing suicide, as well as calls to commit suicide, and commit other such acts.
- 4.8 User is prohibited from distributing information that is not true (rumors, libel) about the Service of the Game, Administration, Administration staff members, and other Users. It is forbidden to use the titles and names of game characters, terminology, implying the endowment of a Game character/Game Guild with administrative functions, or impersonating and the Administration agent.
- 4.9 When communicating in-game through chat services, it is forbidden the exchange of the same content texts continuously. The post of such SMS is allowed at intervals: one identical message per minute.
- 4.10 The user may not restrict other users ' access to the game or prevent other Users from using the Game. It is forbidden to interfere to the other's players Games Process mechanically restricting their access to locations, NPCs. Prohibited any action to cause critical errors from other players.
- 4.11 User undertakes not to transfer any information or software that contains viruses or other harmful components, as well as to perform other actions that are contrary to the norms of domestic law or international law.
- 4.12 User is prohibited from posting on the Administration's Resources of promotional nature information.
- 4.13 User may not use the in-game value and/or game benefits that were received as a result of breaches by third parties (Users) of hereof Rules.
- 4.14 It is forbidden to reveal confidential or false information about another User.
- 4.15 It is prohibited to sell, buy, exchange, transfer, receive registration information necessary for Access to the Game, for non-gaming funds or funds not provided for in the Project.
- 4.16 It is prohibited to use as the names the Game characters and Pets nicknames as well as the names and symbols of gaming clans and alliances names or images that violate these rules. To use profanity and insults in character titles.
- 4.17 It is prohibited to use software or devices emulating a presence of the player in the Game, replacing the standard Client, adopted by Administration as the basic.
- 4.18 It is forbidden to use the software that disrupts the normal functioning of the server software or interfere with the exchange of information (data packages) between the Server and the Customer.
- 4.19 It is forbidden to resort to hacking , attempted hacking and/or stealing of data coming to the server or from it, as well as intentionally to circumvent the restrictions provided by the Administration (windows limit, blocking of hwid equipment, etc.)
- 4.20 User is forbidden to benefit from the bugs (server malfunctions, game errors), including a GEODATA problems.
Terms and Conditions
1. General termes
- 1.1 Under this Agreement, Administration provides a range of entertaining nature services and activities (Services) aimed at the Game process organization and support with the participation of Users. All the payment Services are carried out through the project website L2LOA and payment services connected.
1.2 By taking these Agreement terms, User confirms that:
- concludes an Agreement on a voluntary basis, wittingly, free of any coercion of third parties;
- he/she is legally competent and physically capable to enter into this Agreement;
- has the technical capacity to use the Game;
- the information provided by User in order to obtain Services is accurate, does not infringe rights of third parties;
- User confirm that upon signing the Agreement accepts all the conditions set forth herein, without any exceptions and/or reservations.
- 1.3 When registrating, User confirms the consent to enter into this Agreement without any reservations. Since registration confirmation the current Agreement is deemed to have effect.
- 1.4 If the law of the State in whose territory the user, contains the limitations and / or a ban on the use of services provided under this Agreement, the User is solely responsible for failure to comply with such legislation.
- 1.5 User rest in charge for the completeness and accuracy of the data he provides.In case of inconsistencies and/or incorrect in the data You provide, they should be changed, including by reference to the specialists of Administration, as indicated under the Contact tab.
1.6 Administration reserves the right of deleting and/or changing of User data, storing the data required for compliance with current legislation. Administration does not sell your data to third parties. In addition, Your data may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- When enforcement of legislation so requires, for example, while fraud investigation fraud when making payments and any other illegal activities;
- When there is reasonable suspicion of potential or actual violations of the Administration rights in order to protect the rights of the injured party.
- 1.7 By registering his phone number on the Beyond World Project's account, User agrees to receive from the Beyond World Project of the informative nature SMS- texts with regard to the Beyond World Project.
2. Terminology used in Agreement:
- 2.1 Agreement — agreement on provision of Services (current document) including any Annexes thereto, as well as information posted by Administration on the Administration's Resources and the governing relationship of the parties regarding the Game use, rights and obligations of User in connection with participation in the Game process, and information describing the Game, including its rules, conditions, limitations.
- 2.2 Annex - document relating to Agreement and making its integral part.
- 2.3 User — a physical person who has passed the registration procedure in the Game and has entered into this Agreement with Administration by acceding to it.
- 2.4 Game Client — the software required to run the Game.
- 2.5 Game — a multiplayer online role-playing game "Lineage 2", which is nothing but the combination of software and databases, the Game Client included. Elements of the Game also comprise: object code, separate computer programs, manuals; any names, with names of venues, locations, Games, etc among them etc/; the Game scenario and its individual parts; the text characters, fonts, audio, visuals, interfaces, etc.
- 2.6 Game process — the set of activities and interactions between Users and/or Administration when using the Game in accordance with its purpose, terms, and conditions.
- 2.7 Game rules — an Annex to current Agreement regulating User actions when participating in Game process.
- 2.8 Login and Password — two unique sets of symbols User creates for access to L2LOA site when passing the Registration procedure for its subsequent identification in the Game process. Login and Password collectively are recognized by the Parties as the equivalent of a handwritten signature of the User at the conclusion of the Agreement and/or notifications issue , transmit information, etc. in the framework of the Agreement.
- 2.9 Registration data — the information the User provided when the registration process on the L2LOA website, including the User's Login, Password, and email address. Registration data is used to the execution of Agreement for identification of the User who submitted the Login and Password. Provide the required Registration data is an essential condition for the Agreement conclusion; the provision of other registration data according to the optional fields of the registration form is an essential condition for the identification of the User's identity in the execution of the Agreement.
- 2.10 Services — the range of entertaining nature services rendered by granting access to multiplayer Games through the Internet, aimed at organization and support of the Game Process.
- 2.11 Administration's Resources: L2LOA site, Forum.L2LOA forum, Vk community Vk.com/beyondlt community on Vk, Facebook comunity www.facebook.com/Beyond.World
- 2.12 Registration — a set of actions of a physical person necessary for this Agreement conclusion. The registration procedure can be carried out exclusively via the website L2LOA. The registration procedure must include (but is not limited to) the following stages:
- Review of this agreement.
- Acceptance of the terms of this Agreement (acceptance of the User agreement is done by putting the "tick" next to "I have read the terms of service").
- Entering in the appropriate line Contact the e-mail address and unique User Password.
- Receiving at User specified email address a link to confirm Registration.
- Registration confirmation.
- 2.13 Personal Account — means the method of fixation of payment and statistical information and data on settlements, made by the User through the site L2LOA about the services provided to the User about the amount unspent by the User advance payments and other information substantial for the Parties. Personal Account is directly linked to the Login.
3. Administration's rights and obligations
- 3.1 Administration undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the Registration data and other User information except as it is required by applicable law.
- 3.2 Administration shall provide User the possibility of obtaining information about changes in the Agreement, the list, procedure, and terms of Service.
- 3.3 Administration reserves the right to take any action, not inconsistent with applicable law, restriction or termination of access to persons who offense this Agreement terms.
- 3.4 Administration reserves the right to delete and/ or amend any data, information, results of intellectual activity placed on the Resources of the Administration, including Users.
- 3.5 Administration may, in accordance with applicable law, to terminate or restrict the provision of Services by blocking (removal) of the User account on the game or on the forum unilaterally, denounce the present Agreement with the notification of the User on the same day, unless otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- 3.6 Administration is under no obligation to present the evidence supporting the validity of the application of sanctions under this User Agreement when it breached by User its terms.
4. User's rights and obligations
- 4.1 User shall have rights to get Services for personal non-commercial purposes.
- 4.2 When Registering, the User agrees to provide accurate and current information by completing the registration form presented on Administration's Recourses.
- 4.3 Upon the occurrence of the relevant reason, you should make changes to the Account Information.
- 4.4 User agrees to abide by rules of the game as well as perform other Administration requirements for participation in the gameplay featured on the Administration's Resourses.
- 4.5 The user may through the site to access all the data from its Personal Account, including at any time to check the status (balance) of his personal account, after authorization (by entering the correct login and password).
- 4.6 User is obliged to ensure the confidentiality (secret) of data stored in the Personal Account, including access to the accounts and is responsible for non-conservation and disclosure of such data in any way.
- 4.7 User is obliged to use only legitimate means to pay for services that do not violate state laws, under whose jurisdiction it is located. User warrants he's free to make use the means of payment he settled up. Administration is not responsible for any damage to third parties and / or other Users caused by the use of means of payment by the User do not belong to him.
- 4.8 When getting the Services, the User shall not:
- to share the Game and/or its elements into its component parts;
- decompile, disassemble, or in any other way attempt to derive the source code of the software, which is the Game part;
- distribute, complicate, sell, sublicense, to use the software, which is part of the game, in computers with multi-terminal access, working in time-sharing or in any other manner transfer rights to such software;
- remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright notice or other notices of titles, inscriptions, symbols or characters in the game and / or any element thereof;
- use software bugs (and is required to immediately report them to the Administration), to intervene in the program code, obtain unauthorized access to a computer system, to receive without proper authorization of the Administration access to the database of Users of the game or materials;
- сreate additional Game elements, both not provided, and provided by its object code and scenario;
- transfer rights and/or obligations under this agreement, incl. transfer to third parties the right (opportunity) to set up the User's account.
- to take any actions aimed at harming the Administration's Resources administration, obtaining unauthorized opportunities (access) to Administration's Resources.
- 4.9 User is obliged, in case of necessity fulfillment of any actions connected with the use of the Services, to make sure he enters into a legal relationship with any empowered by the Administration representative. The communication with the authorized commissioners of the Administration is carried out through a system of Client Support in the Personal Cabinet on the website L2LOA.
- 4.10 User is obliged to ensure the confidentiality (secrecy) of data stored in the account and is responsible for the unsaved and the dissemination of credentials in any way.
- 4.11 User guarantees the Administration he is free to use the selected means for payment of Services do not violate any applicable law and/or legislation of other country of residence of the User. Administration is not responsible for any damage to third parties and/or other Users arising out of User's use of payment resources not owned by him.
- 4.12 Hereby, User agrees to receive advertising texts from the Administration and / or check on advertisements when using the Services without any additional notifications.
- 4.13 In case of questions and problems related to the Game and Game Process, including of a technical nature, the User calls technical Support in the Personal Cabinet on the website L2LOA.
- 4.14 When contacting Technical Support, the User must create the message in a special form with a detailed description of the problem.
- 4.15 When he contacts Technical Support , User is obliged to give complete and accurate Account Information to the professional from the Support, including this one identifying his personality. If the User provides incomplete registration data or registration data raise doubts as to their authenticity and accessories face, please contact Technical Support, Technical Support Specialist has the right to request additional information and information from User. Technical Support Service sends User a response within 3 days from the date of receipt of the application by Users and is granting them complete and accurate registration information. The term can be extended, depending on the nature of the issue, which the User is notified in addition.
- 4.16 In case of contacting the technical support service, the User must provide the technical support specialist with reliable and accurate data necessary to solve the User's problem. In the case of an attempt by the User to mislead the technical support officer, the Administration has the right to limit the User's account for a period of 1 day to an unlimited term.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties User acknowledges and agrees that:
- 5.1 The User operates with the Administration's Resources at his own risk. Services are provided by Resources "as are".
- 5.2 Administration does not warrant that:
- Resources would satisfy the User requirements;
- service on the Administration's Resources would be smooth, prompt, secure or error-free;
- the results that might be obtained from the Services use would be reliable and valid;
- the quality of the information, data, drawings, etc., available on the Resources would meet the User's expectations.
- 5.3 Administration shall not be liable for causing any direct or indirect damage that was not her fault, since:
- the use of or inability to use the Administration's Resources, or the information that could be found on;
- unauthorized access to personal information of the User;
- statements or acts of any third party on the Administration's Resources.
- 5.4 Any information and data posted on the Administration's Resources by third parties cannot be regarded as reliable and/or official source of information. Administration is not responsible for consequential damages or costs of any kind which may be incurred by the User due to the use of information provided by third parties.
- 5.5 Administration is not liable for temporary technical failures and interruptions in the provision of Services, for temporary failures and breaks in work of communication lines, other similar failures and also for the problem of the computer from which the User makes access to the Internet.
- 5.6 User or his legal trustees, hereby, agree to independently monitor the health condition and not to use the Services /restrict their use in the presence of any contraindications.
6. Other terms
- 6.1 All appendix, remarks and/or additions to the present Agreement are its integral part.
- 6.2 Inaction by Administration in case of violation by User of the provisions of this Agreement and its Annexes does not deprive Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later and does not mean failure of Administration of its rights in the case of the commission in the subsequent similar or similar violations.
- 6.3 The Parties are relieved from responsibility for complete or partial failure to fulfill obligations, if such failure is caused by force majeure, that is extraordinary and unavoidable by both the Parties under the given circumstances. Among them including related riots, decisions of state authorities, natural disasters, fires, accidents, interruptions in power supply, global disruptions in the international segments of the Internet, failures of routing systems, failures in a distributed domain name system, failures caused by hacking and DDOS-attacks. If the impossibility of performance of obligations under this Agreement will last for more than 2 (two) months, the Parties may terminate this Agreement without compensation for possible losses.
- 6.4 All notices and information throughout the term of the Agreement can be sent by User in the manner prescribed by par. 3.13. If Administration grants User the ability to send notifications using the Administration's Resources, User may send such notices and information as suggested with mandatory User authentication. Administration is entitled to receive from User any further evidence, information and data (including from among the Account Info) for decision-making regarding the User request. Another way of reporting or notifications (notifications etc.) is considered as improper. All User's offers regarding this Agreement directed to the Administration in the manner specified in this paragraph.
- 6.5 All e-documents (Information), notifications, and wills, issued or implemented remotely in the manner prescribed by paragraph 5.4. and in other paragraphs of this Agreement are acknowledged by the Parties committed in writing properly.
- 6.6 Administration has the right, accordingly to applicable law, to suspend the provision of Services by blocking (removal) of the User account in case of offenses of the provisions of this Agreement. Material breach (violation, which is absolute grounds for termination of the Agreement) the parties unconditionally acknowledge the violation of the provisions of the Rules of the Game, which are described further on the Administration's Resources. The provision does not prevent to admit to other of the User's abuses Agreement as significant.
- 6.7 The current Agreement may be amended and/or supplemented by Administration at any time during the term of the Agreement. All changes and/or additions are published by Administration on Administration's Resources and shall enter into force from the date of posting relevant information on the website, on which it was carried out before. User, himself, shall be responsible for reviewing all amendments and/or additions.
- 6.8 User is free unilaterally to refuse execution of the Agreement by notification Administration no later than 5 working days prior to the date of such refusal.
- 6.9 Administration is free to assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to third parties or charge any third parties with the full or partial provision of Services (payment collection).
- 6.10 This Agreement is valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date of entry into force or, if such date comes earlier, shall be valid until the date of termination of the User license agreement. If 5 (five) days prior to the expiration of the term, neither party fails to confirm its termination, the hereof Agreement is considered prolonged for the same term.